Enrolling through PNC Remittance Advantage
Participating health care payers utilize PNC Remittance Advantage as their tool to allow providers to enroll for EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) and/or ERA (Electronic Remittance Advice) delivery services for health care claims payments. The basic steps to enroll are:
Register for portal access
- Complete the 6-step registration process to register for the portal. You'll be required to register using a valid email address, your organization's tax identification number and other payer-defined validation information that may include information from recent checks or EOBs.
- You will also be required to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Notification of the status of registration will be sent to the entered email address along with a link to complete registration and begin EFT/ERA enrollment.
Enroll for EFT/ERA
- If applicable, add and group all of your organization's payees
- Enter your organization's bank account information and upload an image of a voided check or a letter from your bank listing the account name, bank routing number, account number and account type for each account used to receive electronic payments
- Associate each payee group with a bank account, then submit your enrollment form online
- Allow two weeks to validate the bank account information before receiving electronic payments and remittance advices
- If ERA transmissions are available from your payer, enter contact information and submit enrollments requests online and allow six weeks to complete the transmission connection
Contact your financial institution to arrange for the delivery of the CORE-required Minimum CCD+ Data Elements necessary for successful reassociation of the EFT payment with the ERA remittance advice
If you need additional help with the registration process, please call the PNC Remittance Advantage help line at 1-877-597-5489.